News and Announcements
Registration for the 2019-20 Tsunami Water Polo Season is now open!
Important registration information:
- No registration deposits will be required this year for earlybird registration. DO NOT SEND IN PAYMENTS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN INVOICE. If you have any questions, please contact the treasurer at email@example.com.
- NCL (U16 & U19) registration & earlybird deadline is July 15.
- U14, U12 and U10 earlybird registration deadline is August 1. Earlybird discount only applicable to FULL SEASON registration types.
- All U10 programs will be capped at 12 athletes each this season. U8 program will be capped at 25 athletes each session. Be sure to register early to secure your spot!
REGISTER HERE: http://www.teampages.com/forms/20919-Tsunami-Registration-2019-2020-Season-
Updated program information can be found here:
- NCL (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/123451)
- U14 (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/123452)
- U12 (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/123453)
- U10 Polo Pups (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/123454)
- U8 Polo Pups (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/123455)
Please direct all registration/program questions to our head coach, Raine, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tsunami will be offering seven different programs this summer meaning there is something for everyone! Whether you are brand new or an experienced veteran, Tsunami has some thing for you!
With U8 programs all the way through Masters, we are excited to see new faces at the pool this summer.
It’s a proud week for Tsunami as we celebrate another exciting coach recognition. Emily Riddle has been selected as the Team Manager for the 17U Age-Group National Female Team for the summer of 2019!
In her first season as a coach for Tsunami, Emily has made an immediate impact on our program. Emily is incredibly dedicated to each of her athletes and connects with them on a personal level. Her calm and supportive personality has been a great addition to our coaching team and we look forward to her continuing to grow as a coach with this experience.
We wish Emily the best of luck as she travels to Puerto Rico this August to represent Canada. Congratulations Emily!
Tsunami Coaches Join Team AB Coaching Staff
Congratulations to Tsunami coaches Chris Toy and Marina Radu who have recently been selected to co-coach the 2019 Team Alberta male and female teams respectively. Team Alberta is gaining two outstanding coaches to the program this summer.
Chris’s passion for the game is contagious to all athletes he interacts with. He brings great energy and experience to any coaching staff and is able to connect with athletes to bring out the best in them.
Marina will bring her vast international experience to Team Alberta this summer. Her ability to draw from her experience to teach technical and tactical skills is one of her many strengths as a coach.
This will be Chris and Marina’s first summer involved with the provincial program and we look forward to them returning to Tsunami as stronger, more experienced coaches as a result of this exciting opportunity.
Congratulations Chris and Marina!
Registration for the 2019 Water Polo at the Lake Summer Camp is now open! Chris, Mat and Raine will all be coaching at the camp this summer and hope to see you there.
Please click the link here to find all camp and registration information (https://teampages.com/clubs/2811/pages/118778).
- Dates: August 7 – 11
- Location: Narrow Lake Conservation Centre (90 minutes north of Edmonton)
- Cost: $600 if registered by May 1
$675 if registered by July 1
**cost includes food, transportation, t-shirt, accommodation